Farm Rules & Policies
Safety is our number one concern here at the Applestem Corn Maze & Pumpkin Patch. We will adjust our hours accordingly for adverse weather. Please contact us when there is inclement weather to find out how it might effect your visit.
- We say that a few rules never hurt anything. Have a great time!
That’s our first rule. We want everyone to have a great time at our farm.
We do ask that while you are visiting us at the Applestem Corn Maze, that you follow these important rules:
Go Get Lost Now! Have fun and come back again real soon.
- No Alcohol: this rule applies to visitors age 98 and younger.
- Please stay on the corn maze paths or you will get nabbed by the Corn Cops.
- No Littering or you will be carted off with the trash.
- Please do not throw the Corn.
- No Running. The speed limit here is 2 mph.
- Smoking and vaping are not permitted. Cigarettes and corn stalks are a bad combination.
- No Bad Language, our corn has very tender ears.
- Dress for the Weather and the OutdoorsDress appropriately for a day of Montana outdoor activities and weather conditions. As this is a working farm, there are rough pathways and attraction areas. Visitors are encouraged to dress sensibly and wear closed toed shoes for an outdoor farm experience. Bring your sunscreen; caps or hats are recommended.WeatherWe will be closed if it is raining, snowing or if we have real cold weather. Call 406-235-4227 before coming on potential bad weather days to see if we will be open.AttractionsAttractions are available during normal maze hours.ConcessionsWe do have concessions featuring light snacks and drinks.Drinking WaterWe have bottled water available for sale at our concession stand to the general public Friday-Sunday. For schools, groups and parties corn mazing during registered weekdays, you may bring drinking water. We do not have water fountains available at the farm.Picnic LunchesYou may bring picnic lunches on your field trip. Tables are available for your group.RestroomsWe do have restrooms and hand washing stations available on site. It is a good idea to bring hand sanitizer along as well.ADA CompatibleOur facilities and restrooms are ADA compatible. In the maze and on the grounds, just know that the ride might get a little bumpy at times.Lighting & FlashlightsThere are areas at the Maze that are lit at night, but the paths throughout the maze are not. You are welcome to bring your own flashlight, but if you don’t, we do sell glow sticks.PetsAre welcome if they are kept on a leash and cleaned up after.PaymentIs accepted by business check, credit card, debit card, or cash.
- Are you open during the week?We are not open to the public during the week. During the week, we host church groups, field trips, schools, organizations, and parties. The only exception that we are open to the public is during Fall Week when we are open on MEA Days on Wednesday October 20th from 5:00pm-9:00pm, Thursday October 21st and Friday October 22nd from 1:00pm - 9:00pmHow long will you be open during the season?For the 2021 season, we will be open from September 18th to October 31st.What are your hours?We are open to the public on Friday 5pm-9pm, Saturday 1pm-9pm, and Sundays 1pm-6pm.How much does it cost?General Admission on Friday through Sunday is $9 per person for ages 5 and up, 4 and under are free. Please visit Field Trips and Groups / Parties for registered weekday trip admission and group rates.Can I bring my dog?Yes, we just ask that you clean up after them and keep them on a leash.Do you haunt?The Haunted Maze will not be featured during the 2021 season.Do you accept credit cards?Yes, we accept Visa, Discover, and MasterCard.